Friday, July 15, 2011

There-9:00 PM


Thank you once again Skype. You have come through for me and I owe you. Thanks to Skype I was able to attend both Brian’s farewell talk before his mission and the little family get together the night before he departed for the MTC. For the farewell Rach just pulled me up on her iPhone and I sat there and listened to his whole talk like I was sitting in the congregation. He did a great job and the best part of it (ok maybe not the best part) was that because I woke up at 3 AM my time to see it I got to go right back to sleep when he was done talking. That’s how you do church.


The night before Bri left I took half the day off work and went home so that I could hang out with the fam and say my goodbyes to Brian. Rach set me on the computer at the head of the table and once again it was like I was in the room with everyone. It was a lot of fun and I think Rach took some pictures and will post them sometime. We are going to miss Brian but he will be great in Brazil. Good luck FPR, hugs and hand pounds.



No comments: