My family was all here for the fourth of July and my grandpa's funeral a couple weeks ago. Although it wasn't a great reason to be brought together, it was so wonderful being with family. My siblings and parents are my best friends. As are my nieces and nephews. I am so happy being with them and love the relationships I have with all of them. I was in such a good place being with them and am always so grateful to have them in my life. Grateful everyday.
Logan is aware of her devilish charm
Family trivial pursuit game, like 1920's edition--needless to say I was on my dad's team. We still won :)

We went to this super cute ice cream shop that had toys and cars and a juke box. Fun.

Our cousins and aunt and uncles joined us also for a memorable evening together watching family videos after the funeral. I can't tell you the sweet sweet comfort and spirit that was there. I was so overcome. Our family together in that 2 hours had no problems and only one care. I'm grateful for that.

Dashing couple
The great-grand kids all wanted to put flowers on grandpa Keith's grave







No comments:
Post a Comment