Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Here- Provo 4:34am

Today I talked to Spence like all day. We just keep chat up on our pooters all day and say things as we please. Today we were sharing lofty dreams for our future and making fun plans and being awesome. I loved it. And now it's 4 in the morning and I'm skyping with him. I can hear the birds chirping outside his Korean window...i love it. No I didn't sleep yet, but with no work tomorrow I like to talk with my Mr. And while we talk my dad sends me pictures of my nephews sitting 1st row behind the Giants dug out, and getting a ball. The charmed life they lead.

"Thanks mom, Thanks dad!"

1 comment:

Gma O said...

I love reading your blog from both of you I made comments to Spence, but I never know if you get them or if I don't know what I'm doing. I do hope you are getting some sleep you won't be able to drive your vacation.
Be safe, have lots of fun and let Gma know once in a while. Lv Gma O.