The long farewell of Elder Orr

The last supper...complete with tie napkins
And Bri and Spence's fav dessert, chocolate trifle.
Studly priesthood holders
Breakfast of champions

Spence helped us pack

Reege the expert packing machine...literally he's a machine. Legit.

Last meal together
Brian has been one of Spence and I's best buds our first few years of marriage. He was always around when we were up there and would ditch his friends for us. NEVER a dull moment when the 3 of us were together. Genuinely one of the funniest, nicest, coolest kids I know and his loving personality is what will make him and awesome missionary. That day was an exciting one, he was ready to go. So proud.And now with Spence and Bri gone, my only Orr boy left is Nate, so we are road tripin' to Cali this weekend!
Miss you Orr boys.

And we saw Elder Klindt, Orr cousin, on the way out of the MTC!


1 comment:
Thank you Rach for the memory pics of the final meal. I laughed, cried, and just enjoyed them all. It's hard to see them go but so glad he's doing the Lord's work. I too know he will be a great missionary just like his two older brothers. Thank you for being who and what you are to our family. Hve a wonderful trip and tell Kimi hello & be safe.Lv.G
Post a Comment