Thursday, July 21, 2011

There- 7:40 PM

This one is for Beezy a.k.a. "Big B "a.k.a. Grandma Beth a.k.a. "The Candy Grandma" a.k.a. "Stanky B.O. Senior" a.k.a. Grandma Orr a.k.a. "Worry Wart" a.k.a. "Boomshakalaka" a.k.a. "The Original Maestro" a.k.a. "Miss Boomtown" a.k.a. G-Ma a.k.a "G". Yes, we call her all those names. I know you check this blog 17 times a day to see if we updated or not so this picture is for you, took this afternoon. Tell me that Beth would not fit in perfectly with these women. Priceless. I wish you could hear them bantering. Love ya G.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Korea I am there, the one right in the middle trying to adjust to the language.
sure was excited to get my very own writing. I wondered if you are learning a new art yourself. Love hearing and reading your wonderful messages. Yes and I do read the blog 17 times a day. Keeps me from worrying.Lv G