
She'll kill me for this pic, BUT have I mentioned I have a roommate? Someone who was kind enough to keep me company this summer, to watch over the apt when I'm gone, who spends days at the peaks with me and nights putting up with me staying up late. Someone who keeps me sane and not so alone and lets me bask in her love story. Someone who has for years always been my secret best friend and let's me be completely me with no judgment WHATSOEVER and me visa versa. Someone that I love and love that she's just my lil secret! WELL...that someone and I went furniture shopping today for her soon to be love nest. And bounced on matresses like on 2 Weeks Notice, "Go ahead, have a bounce!" I also double as her wedding planner, how convenient, so we got invitations picked out and discussed many a detail. She's a perfect bride. And a perfect roommate.

I also went with my current house guest, Kim Kim, to a dinner with friends. It was delicious, delightful and a nice pace change of pleasant.
2 comments:
I FREAKING LOVE THE SHIZ OUT OF YOU. PLEASE BE MY SECRET BEST FRIEND FOR FREAKING EVER.
Xo.
She is absolutely adorbs. Even with the funny face. And I love that engagement ring! Also I may currently be absolutely loving the name Sadie...
Post a Comment