Today is Saturday which means a nice day off for me. I slept in a little bit, then went for a jog around the park (which I will show later) and ate some lunch, which consisted of chamchi kimbab (sushi-looking think on the right), kimchi and radish (side dishes on the top left), soup (liquid in the middle), and jaeyook dupbop (spicy pork? and rice). It was delicious.
After that I had the opportunity to talk to my family via Skype. They were hanging out with the extended family and playing games at the Klindt's house in light of Sean going on his mission next week. It was fun to see everyone for a second and to wish my cousin good luck. Elder Klindt, baptize the hell out of em down there in Paraguay. You will do awesome!
After I chatted with my folks for a second and then Rach I did some casual reading. I ended up finishing Dan Brown's "The Lost Symbol". A little later I was hungry again and so I took the bus down the street a ways to grab some dinner.

Bus was a little bit crowded today
I decided to treat myself to some home cooking once a week and because a double bacon cheeseburger, fries and a coke tastes good no matter what country you are in stopped in at Burger King.
After dinner I took the bus back to where I live and decided to take a book to the park to do some more reading. I am currently reading/just finished my sister-in-law Lindsey's book "Sean Griswold's Head". It was a great read and I recommend it to everyone not just because she is family.
Doesn't get much better than this


I took a few pictures of the park. This is where I run most days. I don't know how many miles around the lake/pond it is but it wears me out and that's good enough.
The park is literally a two minute walk from my hotel
I read there until it got too dark to see, grabbed an ice cream cone and then made my way home and that's where I find myself at the moment. Great day.


3 comments:
I'm literally obsessed with this day...love it
So have you started talking out loud to yourself yet?
I like the heart in that there book you're reading.
Tali wants you to bring her home a burger king crown.
Post a Comment