Sunday, June 12, 2011

There- 7:45 PM

No real big news today. I found the local english branch and attended church. I will be attending the Camp Doulas english branch while I am here and it should be a fun experience. I got to meet a lot of nice people and I am looking forward to getting to know them all better. We share a building with a Korean ward and so it made me feel like I was right back on my mission again. I will already be attending a BBQ this weekend and so I feel quite taken care of.

Sign outside the church

2 comments:

The ORR Family said...

thank goodness. I'm so happy. and so proud of you

Julie Orr said...

I feel like you are right back on your mission too (any baptisms yet? tee hee hee)...although with the added benefit of a perfectly lovely spouse for me to share my "missing you" moments with! We are so blessed. And I too, am so proud of you and what you are doing. Love you Spencer! Mom