1 week!!! I have officially started my last week of work here at TaeguTec. A week from today I will be making my way to Seoul to pick Rachel up from the airport where we will be vacationing for a week before I return home. I am beyond excited and hope that I can focus at work for the next week. At that point I can only wonder whether my blogging will continue. Rachel does a marvelous job and our "Here/There" entries will turn in to a simple combo here. I will be interested to see the consensus opinion of our blog this summer and if anyone actually is reading what we write and more specifically what I write. Should I continue to input my 2 cents or was one summer enough and now it's time to get the real blogger back on a regular basis? We will see but it has been fun and Rachel's idea for this was pretty cool.
This past weekend we packed up our apartment and moved all of our stuff up to Midway until we can get it down to Las Vegas. It was a lot of work but I got it all done and am glad that is over. Ha, yeah right. I sat over here and did nothing while our families helped Rachel move out. Why do you think I moved here? Obviously to get out of packing. I actually felt real bad and am extremely grateful for all those who helped. I know that I won't here the end of skipping out.
This past weekend was Korea's Independance Day which means after all of the thinking about moving and hard work of packing came a much needed 3-day weekend. Ok the "much needed" is a little bit of exaggeration my life isn't that stressful as an intern here and I don't really have anything else to do but go to work so it was basically just another vedge day, but delightful nonetheless. As I will be vacationing next week (still crazy that it is almost here) I didn't make any plans for the 3-day weekend. Instead I enjoyed some peace and quiet as Myung Soo headed to his hometown for a couple of days which seems to be commonplace here. I enjoyed watching a few movies and some American TV shows including several marathons of the CSI shows. I think there is New York, Miami and Las Vegas CSI's and here in Korea they show them just about every day. I never really watched them back in America but as they are on the only one or two english channels I have a limited selection. I really like investigator/crime/law shows and so I have enjoyed CSI. The weekend was nice though and I headed back to work well rested. I have no idea what this last week will bring but whatever it does just do it quickly. 1 week and counting!!
3 comments:
Please keep blogging Spence!!! Love "hearing your voice" in writing!
I vote you both keep blogging! I have loved reading what you have to say Spencer!!
(Your cousin Amy)
I've sure enjoyed hearing your take Spence. Yes, Rach will always be the best, but keep posting along with her!
I shared your rant about marriage during a Relief society lesson. The older ladies were going on about how boys need to get married, even though its a struggle... and I shared your comment and added my own that being married rocks and people should be excited for it. So thanks!
Post a Comment