I will always keep a special place in my heart for the 109. Goodbye and so long. Noah's going to miss the moon.
why is this so sad to me...? Woah... I can't help how I feel right now.. I miss 109.. 109 has always been so good to me. Late nights, tv, dr. pepper, carls jr runs, talking and laughing til I was so tired that you had to kick me and eric out.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I will always keep a special place in my heart for the 109. Goodbye and so long. Noah's going to miss the moon.
why is this so sad to me...? Woah... I can't help how I feel right now.. I miss 109.. 109 has always been so good to me. Late nights, tv, dr. pepper, carls jr runs, talking and laughing til I was so tired that you had to kick me and eric out.
Post a Comment