Thursday, August 4, 2011

Here- Provo 1:31am

Meetings, consults, time with a particularly enjoyable bride, florists, venues, research, packing, pleasant strolling and purchases at Barnes and Noble, time back on BYU's campus (It's been like 9 months since I've been up there) for the libby (which I was escorted out of) that I throughly enjoyed, discovered pandora (I know I'm late but...genius), chatted with the Mr., spent some time with the roomies, and now I shall read until I fall asleep. All in a day, as they say.

4 comments:

Elise said...

why were you escorted out??? and are you a wedding planner now?

Mother Orr said...

Were you inappropriately giggling again? Or was it the breaking out in song that got you escorted out of the library? Please explain.

The ORR Family said...

I was trespassing because it was like 30 seconds after midnight so this dude walked me out and while he was explaining what he had to do and the other security guards were coming over I pretended I didn't know what going on and slipped away.

The ORR Family said...

and yes miss elise, that is what I'm going for at the moment