Yesterday was our Anniversary. 3 years. So of course Spencer dropped a dime and flew home to see me.
He brought me roses
We hugged.
We're so excited about our 3 years.
So excited that he even sent me presents. My very own Brian Wilson Giants jersey...thank goodness. I fear the beard.
And there was for some reason...3 other jerseys for someone else! 1 for each year for Spence...yep. Oh well he deserves it.
I wish this was a real visit, but I'll take what I can get. Less than 2 weeks and I'll get to be back with my spouse celebrating, via our anniversary trip savings fund, the country of South Korea with my own personal tour guide. Ugh...excited? Understatement.
3 comments:
Is that a Spencer meets Justin Beiber poster board? Solid.
looks like you and spenc had an amazing anniversary. Congrats on 3 years. you guys are the best!!! p.s. I feel like you should be here in SF and not me bc you guys are major giants fans and I couldn't tell you one thing about the team
Whoever is responsible for this life-size Spence, I love them forever. Bringing you flowers and everything. Darn cute! Happy 3 years! I refuse to believe it's already been that long. And less than two weeks! That will fly by, hooray!
Post a Comment