Monday, October 19, 2009

The Sunday Spill

Enjoy a day late.

-Nike High tops are being worn tomorrow. Purple, pink and yellow old school love.
-There are skull candles on my table :)
-Planning out life, future, internships, graduation, grad school, jobs, living....is a teeny bit confusing and much.
-Probably way too excited for Christmas over here. Watched Elf the other day and quote Grinch all day.
-I took my toe nail polish off saturday, today i looked down and my big toe was painted...how do you miss that?
-Spencer's sister Annie is starting pointe ballet. She's a ballerina for sure. I put on her shoes and walked around...SERIOUSLY-HOW DO PEOPLE DO THAT! Props to everyone that can, respect. My toes hurted. I'm a wannabe. (Most props to my sis-in-law Jana who is a dancer in the Christmas parade as nothing else but....the ballerina on the front float!! PROPS! Doing that in front of people is even crazier!)
-On Saturday afternoon...I heard the ice cream man. I was in the middle taking a test online, I said "SPENCER! What do you want!", grabbed his wallet, ran across the street in my homemade pj's, high argyle socks, oversized white jacket and giant 5 year old smile. I happily purchased a batman character ice cream and skipped with glee back across the street. I finished my test with a minute left and devoured my new friend in glee. He was TASTY. Oh the joys of life.

-I think I watched 10 football games in the last 4 days, no joke. 2 of which I watched ALONE! What is happening to me?
-Fall Fall Fall, I love Fall.
-Sickness is always consuming me. BYU sent out an email saying not to go to school if you have a cough...so......hmmmmm
-Hocus Pocus came via netflix today. I can't wait to wear the dvd out from usage.
-My light up pumpkins and bat chinese lanterns are all plugged in...enjoying the season.
-Friday night consisted of Kimi and I running around provo, eating wendy's, watching men's soccer, picking up spencer, getting more snacks and food (like a giant blue pixi stick <3), and playing a 4 hour game of monopoly. No one will EVER play that with me and i coaxed Spence into playing with us. Fun fun fun, I WON! I could play it everyday. Spence hates it. THANKS KIM!
-Kimi's mission call is coming in the next couple weeks. My heart hurts in mixed emotions.
-Girls Night Out=fancy drinks, playing with anne's puppy, and leaving Kimi's number on the receipt for the waiter...whoops!


-ESPN College Game Day is at BYU this weekend. HUGE DEAL! Look for me and the other cougs!
-Popcorn is the chosen late night snack...in our cute pink polka-dot bowl :)
-FINALLY got rid of the fatty couch that was residing in our parking spot. Thank you craigslist and lazy freshman boys.
-I wish my sister lived ANYWHERE on the west coast. I wish my siblings were all my neighbors.
-I miss all my friends that live away from me...and those I never see near me.
-Napping today was spectacular and pleasant. Sleep is the new awake.

Spectacular wishes for happy weeks to all. We'll need it here...midterms. BLAH :)

5 comments:

EmylovePaul said...

haha ummm remember when we went to all the blockbusters in town to try and find hocus pocus two or three years ago?!!? so glad you are on top of it.

Bri and Mike Titera said...

Someone is missing in that picture above. Oh ya...it's me. I hate Provo. Can't you all just move to LA with me so we can live happily ever after?

susan bunker said...

love that you are watching football. it is the cool thing to do. don't let anyone tell you different. lots of love <3

susan bunker said...

ps. that was from sadie... not susan ;)

Brittany Seager said...

Annes hair looks really cute!
ps. come get your hair done, i have a really cute idea! thanks.