-We watch "Year One" last night with our Netflix. It was pretty dumb funny.
-Pickles and edamame are our two all day/late night favorites. Can't get enough.
-A&W cream soda is splendid.
-I stayed in Friday night to study for a test on Saturday. When I finished my test it said "Fantastic" by my score. Guess it was worth it. FINALLY!!!
-I have a schedule for this week...to get my life on track...I'll let you know how it goes.
-I love Gilmore Girls lately. Basically wish I could be them.
-Fall is still making me smile.
-I got an A on my pajama pants. Thanks Jilly. She called them "so cute" on my grade sheet (she's my TA).
-Get me more boots, anyone. Send them
-Last week Spence and I were walking home from the women's soccer game, happy in love, and I stepped in a GIANT SWAMP of invisible mud on the side of the sidewalk. Fell right in. I flicked my shoe off, and kept walking and yelled a lot, for a while. Spence got it for me. It was COVERED. And now my favorite ADORABLE Sperry's are stained. Thanks puddle of mud. you SUCK.
-I have all this drama with my wedding ring these days, for the last year of course. Well it's been gone for the last little while. Today it was replace to my lonely finger. Julie (my mom-in-law) used it as my napkin ring holder today. SURPRISE! It's perfect.
-Almonds with raisins are my new favorite munchy.
-We put up more Halloween decorations yesterday. They're fun. I wish I could go trick or treating with kids. I'm so good at it.
-Should we move to Korea sometime in the next 2 years?
-I hate sore throats, stuffy nose, and exhaustion...it's my least favorite combination.
All spilled out.

(Guess which one is me...Yeah I was the Mouse King for Jana's dance studio 2 Christmas's ago. I'm Awesome. Found this. Enjoy).
3 comments:
i love your spills! :)hope all is well!
umm before I clicked on comments I was going to say I love your spills! Weird that Heather wrote that too? Yes. But totally awesome! love it. you. love.
no on the korea idea. thanks
Post a Comment