Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Sunday Spill

Today's a good day. I liked it. So SPILL...

-This is what we look like at this exact moment. We're watching Obsessed. It's creepy. We're eating popcorn. It's fun.

-I made cookies tonight. They smell good, but look weird. Then there's the burnt popcorn smell lingering over it...whoops
-I am a wannabe movie buff at the moment, if I had the money I'd be an actual movie buff. So the last 2 movies were on Spencer and my mom's bills. THANKS. I saw FAME and cried and wanted to change my major to music. I saw Whip It and cried and wanted to change my career to roller derbying. So, basically a movie has that big of an effect on me. I LOVE THEM.
-I skype my nieces about twice a week these days and just laugh in awe at how crazy they are. Lindsey is a brave woman.
-I get to watch this boy every week
-Conference was great. This weekend was great. <3GREAT
-I am completely obsessed with Spencer today, as opposed to just normal obsessed every other day.
-Although it's brought the cold, the F A L L brings me WARMTH! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
-This week was a rough one for Spence and I both, but we are both so grateful for our friends and family and loved being with them recently.
-I went to lunch with Sadie B. this week and it was splendid. I love being with that girl. To top it off she fell in a ditch during our goodbye hug and made us both laugh our hearts out. FULL ON FALL....a great visual.
-Shade Clothing had a $5 blow out. I prob hoooked myself up. My two sister's and I now all have the same $10 swimsuit.
-I need to clean the shower.
-I want to read a book.
-I'm going to wear a dress tomorrow---I wish I had a million of them.
-I just ate one of my cookies...yum.
-It was the first time in our year of marriage that we have ever actually baked cookies from the 55 batches of cookie dough that we've made.
-Jillian is my TA in my sewing class. She talks me through my sewing insecurities and then we giggle at everything else.
-I lost my bottom retainer. I can't afford an orthodontist. I think the cleaning people in Vegas vacuumed it up. hmmm...
-My hands smell like burnt popcorn and I keep scratching my nose...eww.
-My back hurts
-I have a test tomorrow and 2 more the rest of the week and papers and BLAH TO SCHOOL!
-Must sleep now

Goodnight Sunday, Goodbye lovely weekend

1 comment:

Adams Family said...

i love that picture of you two.. fame was excellent i agree with you.. i want to see whip it but jason won't take me cause he says it will suck!!