I made it through a paper today. And classes. RELIEF!!! I got an A on my Pajama pants and they are cutie. Snow Leopard skirt is next project. 30 Rock is the new Office in our home. Netflix direct to tivo is modern day revelation. Pickles are yummy latley. Spencer helped with the dishes today. I totally nailed the hamburger helper tonight. Delish. I have a funny statue of a couple dancing in my bedroom, my fam thinks it's silly, but my grandpa gave it to me so I LOVE it. I miss my friends not in Utah. I miss my friends that are in Utah. I have an intramural volleyball game tomorrow, cheer for us. I'm playing guitar again. My to do list is getting a little smaller. I'll shut up now.
Random Pictures for a RANDOM post
I miss these girls

First date with Spence...my best friends were on a date at the campfire next to us. Fun

Frost Bitten Child

This picture's a fav

BAHHHHHHHHH!!! Bring me Thursday and then the weekend!!!!
2 comments:
my fall was the funniest thing ever.... i still laugh thinking about it! that damn ditch!
I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!! and love you so much more these days.
you are doing such a good job at updating your blogalicious blog! I love it. Loved your first date. hearts forever!! <3
Post a Comment