Thursday, October 15, 2009

One Year...and a couple months...whoops

There was this one time that Pence and I thought we should eternalize our love or something...that was over a year ago now. I never said a thing. Guess I should acknowledge that fancy day. (Pretend this is two months ago)

AUGUST 9, 2008
(Actually only one of these pictures is from that day, I couldn't find my temple pics...)





It's been a super time thus far. Too much fun too much adventure. Thank you Spencer James Orr for being my eternal roommate. I love eating late night snacks while watching office as we fall asleep each night. Thanks for my pretty ring and letting me wear a lovely dress that day last summer. We sure looked sharp. Thank you for being my Mr. and letting me be your Mrs. You and I Totti. <3

(Summer anniversary celebrations to come later...!)

3 comments:

Alicia said...

i love your pictures! so pretty!

sadie said...

that was adorable.... another reason i love you.

Cason and Marie said...

So adorable! Congrats!