I'm on a media fast for 7 days for a project in a class. Yikes. Goodbye world. No TV, movies, radio, I-pod, video games, internet surfing, cell phone. SO...I don't really know what I'm supposed to do with my life. I' dead to the world, so heads up. I'm not ignoring anyone because I want to but because I have to! Mom, don't freak out. World, contact Spencer if you need me. Not that my phone ever rings anyway. FAREWELLLLLLL!!! (Hello, more sleep and study....ugh)
6 comments:
I thought you'd at least do a "Sunday Spill" before signing off.....
whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhat! don't die. but if you do, I love you.
are you taking a communications class? I once had a similar project except it was about how much I use the media, I had to keep a journal, it was ridiculous!
gay. i dislike this really a lot.
does that explain the mysterious <3 text? i loved it. as did dan. i'm proud of you. you can do it:].
not like you call back or text back anyways. whatevs.
Post a Comment