
SO, my bestest home girl is now a sister. Sister missionary that is.
A while back Kim got her call to the Texas San Antonio Spanish Speaking Mission.
The second I met her freshman year I knew she'd be a great missionary, especially since she knew that's what she wanted to do. Everyone who knows Kimi knew that she would be gone at this time. She was going to serve a mission, that's just how it was.
Sure enough she has finally made it to the point we have been talking about for 4 years.
I really am so proud of her and so incredibly grateful to have had her as an example and shoulder as we moved away from home and started new lives. She has honestly been such a strength in my life and I feel a little sad without her. Letters are fun though and I feel like I am a giddy girl waiting for her missionaries letter every Thursday. She always says the perfect things.
I am reliving my missionary phase from freshman year in a VERY different way!
Um, yeah I'll admit it, I have a missionary ok! And I am waiting.
I am in Provo and she is in Provo...but there is a fortress between us!!! Don't think I won't find a way around it!
If you will be in the Provo area at anytime or are currently I will buy you something sparkly if you come entertain me for a while. Any takers? Thanks.
2 comments:
PICK ME! in two months, will you please pick me?!?!?!
i am certainly no replacement but i like to talk so that can't be boring.
"so my bestest home girl is now a sister"...foreshadowing.
Post a Comment