Her book is:
PRINCESS FOR HIRE
So no big deal she is also coming out in other countries and is already a PUBLISHED AUTHOR in the UK.
PLEASE
Check out her blog at lindsey-leavitt.livejournal.com
Check out her website at lindseyleavitt.com and..
Her book site at princessforhire.com
UK Cover:

This is her states edition of the book published by Disney Hyperion
HOW ADORABLE AND PINK IS THAT!
THAT'S HER NAME ON TOP! LINDSEY LEAVITTT!!!!
It honestly is such a cute and amazingly witty book.
I guarantee you'll enjoy it as well as any girls 10+ you know (target age group)
I am biased, but it was just crazy to think that my sister was the one writing the book I was laughing out loud to.
The book hits major book stores MARCH 16th!!!!
THAT IS TOMORROW!!!
Check out her sassy picture and bio. (Wouldn't turn)

Support her and treat yourself by getting this book asap!
Tell everyone you know!
Buy it for your nieces and sisters and young women.

(See how excited Tally is for her mommy's book!)
I'm so proud of my sister and amazed at her talent.
It is so unreal to me.
It is unreal to me that she can write hundreds of pages in a book and I kill myself writing 5 page papers.
She is a successful person in her career and family.
Always a role model to me.
Can't wait to buy her book.
2 comments:
so exciting! i cant wait to read! and i dont even really read, but i will be reading this lol. ages 10 and up i can handle that! i bet my niece savannah could read it. she is a smarty pants and reads harry potter lol.
yayayayaya!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment