The boys and I went snowboarding:
We enjoyed a pleasant Sunday family walk:

where we visited the awesome ice sculpture things
And of course, we had a Oscar red carpet fashion show where you had 2 minutes to find a fancy outfit to wear..I got lucky with my outfit being there, but Spencer...just don't ask (but of course, he won the competition).




We we enjoyed sparkling cider and chocolate covered strawberries (homemade by Julie and DELIGHTFUL!)
And whoever guessed the most correct Oscars won...of course I got the trophy filled with chocolate and money!
5 comments:
Oh man!!! I would never fit into my wedding dress right now. Hahaha. Lucky ;) sounds fun. You have such cute families!!
It looks like you had so much fun!! How could you not with Julie as the party planner!!?? Man can she throw a bash!! And Spence...that is priceless. I can clearly see how you won.
Wow. Anytime I'm in a bad mood all I gotta do is take a peek at that pic of Spence. Sweet tube top bro.
Post a Comment