Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fun in the SOUTH

I visited my sister and her family in Alabama last month. Lindsey had a book to write or something, so I left my school and husband in Provo and attempted to be mother to her children for a while. I love my nieces
Ryleeand Talin too much and adored meeting my newest niece Logan. She's only a couple months old and she was the SWEETEST.
I had a girls night with Linds which included Mexican food, books and hot coco, and a store that gave me the creeps. I had a three hour, really fun trip to Target with all three girls while their parents had a valentines date night. I straightened Rylee's hair what seemed like everyday and fake put makeup on Talin every time she saw me get ready. It snowed...it snowed! Tried to get away from that, but it followed me. Rylee and I made the most of it.


Rylee soon decided she hated the cold...notice


I had photoshoots with the girls and they did ballerina performances for me.
Tally's song and dance. Rylee's ballet and modeling.

Sisters <3


There was this adorable kids hair cut place where we took Tally to help out her self hair cut called Sweet and Sassy. The cutest thing ever. They give the girls sparkles in their hair, a sparkle tattoo and a sucker. AND there is a run way. Rylee scares me when she walks on that thing...she is a sassy 19 year old in a 5 year olds body.

Rachael James and I met up in ALABAMA and took the girls to the mall. It was far to wonderful and I miss her dearly from across the country. My mom was so confused why Rachael James was there...she lives there mom! No coincidence.

I thought I was exhausted and ready to go home, but I was so sad as Tally did her last song of Glee on the way to the airport. Motherhood was a fun adventure, but now I will just play auntie Rachel when I see them next.

5 comments:

walkintheclark said...

Lindsey has cute cute cute kids!! those girls are adorable!!

Unknown said...

That video just made my LIFE. I owe you big time, lil sis.

Cason and Marie said...

They are cute girls!! And that video is just adorab! How can such a little thing like that know the words? So cute!!

EmylovePaul said...

isn't visiting sisters across the country the best?! Ok now send me that picture you promised so I can blog it! You know I'm not letting you get away with not sending it :) Love you!!!

Brittany Seager said...

ummm can i have talin. thanks.