-We spoke in church today. It was successful, because I made it through without peeing my pants.
-Beef stew again today. Spence can't get enough. Mushy brownies are delightful.
-Clogged sinks/broken garbage disposals are disgusting.
-I recommend the book "Hush Hush" to everyone. It's a New York Times best seller by a BYU grad. My sisters name is on the acknowledgments page! It's an author thing. But really the book had me on my toes all night I disappeared from the world. Suspenseful and thrilling and witty.
-I have now started "The Lovely Bones" in honor of Haley Adams who had it in the back seat of her car our entire high school career...she never read it. I'll give you a synopsis Hales.
-Hot cocoa at Borders with girlfriends and magazines is refreshing. Especially when there is a creeper guy listening to our very worldy conversations. Creep.
-Chili's Chicken Crispers are always juicy juicy good.
-BYU basketball vs. New Mexico. TOUGH loss. How is it possible that an entire 40 minutes can be pins and needles? Why do I put myself through the stress?!
-I ate hot fries this week. Junior high flash back. To all you fellow junior high hot fry eaters, please go indulge yourself at 7-11 now. Worth the memories. If you've never heard of them, stop depriving yourself and start the tradition.
-Midterms...I kicked your butt. FINALLY!!!
-Thank you professor who believes tests should be taken with a partner. I agree with your philosphy and think it should be preached throughout all educational outlets.
-Sunny day tomorrow. Excited not to bundle.
-I might need to see the doctor to learn how to get circulation to my all my philanges. My feet and fingers are cold at all times everyday. I wear socks and slippers and gloves inside the house. HELP!
-I met a girl in my ward today that looked like the girl from "My Girl". It was scary. Too much alike. She didn't know who it was, so I sounded weird.
-Can anyone tell me their thoughts on proactive? I'm thinking of trying, but not sure if it's worth it.
-My favorite frame fell down yesterday and barely missed my head. Now it's broken. Suck. Luckily I am not.
-Am I still talking?
-Yep.
-Ok goodnight
6 comments:
Warning: Don't even waste your time reading "the Lovely Bones". It was so slow and boring and I can honestly say its on the top of my list of books I wished I'd never read haha. Just FYI. :) Hope everything is going good for you and the hubs!
ok love that picture at the top! So cute! I am SOO excited to see you in less than two weeks. woot woot!! As for proactiv -- Paul just started it about a month ago. It seems to be working and he likes it. Try it. Counting down the days!!
xxoo
i didn't like proactiv. didn't work for me. but, im kinda wack so i don't know. love you :)
I literally LOL'd at your recollection of it being in the back of Haley's Lancer. That is exactly why I read it, I always wondered about the book in Haley's car. It is one of my all time favorites... I hope you la-hove it!
proavtiv isnt good for your skin. i learned it in school, it just strips your skin. talk to cami she will tell you how bad it is.
i 2nd the vote not to read lovely bones snooze/boring/creeperiffic. and no proactiv- well maybe it'll work for you it just dried out my forehead and made it all bumpy and didnt do anything... they have a new formula though so who knows!! miss you rach :)
Post a Comment