(Sorry I stole this picture from my sister's blog, doesn't do me justice and doesn't fit but...)
My Jazz fandom precedes me again!!!
This picture was on the Jazz website 2 years ago...come to find through texts from Spence's friends, it's in ESPN MAGAZINE!!!!! How would I have ever known? It could have come and gone without me ever seeing it!
Go get your copy now for collection purposes.
GO JAZZ!!! YOU MAKE PROUD...AND FAMOUS!!
(My dad's already purchased enough for everyone in my family to enjoy, the stock for Vegas is out now :) But I can't find one in Provo ANYWHERE! Thanks a lot for being so outdated Utah!)
3 comments:
Can I have your autograph???
you are the COOLEST. Can I tell people you used to drive me home??
Rachel! You are famous! I love that your pic is ESPN the magazine. I think the next time you are in salt lake for a jazz game you need to call me!
Post a Comment