Sunday, June 7, 2009

Memorial Day

Spence and I only have classes on Tuesday and Thursday night and work on occassion, so we normally have a pretty long 4 day weekend. SO it was nice to have everyone else join us for this four day weekend. We made the most of it. Espcially on Memorial day.

The Boys and I woke up early to play some tennis. We'll pretend Spence and I won. I broke my raquet because my muscles are so big. So that's a vitory.

The rest of the day everyone labored in the yard. I detailed my car during this time. I mean CLEAN THAT THANG UP! Washed the carpets and seats and such with Richard's handy dandy cleaning supplies. Thing looks brand new.


I was proud of myself. I also cleaned out all the crap that I had accumulate in my car since I was 16. Like old friends junior high pictures that they got taken together professionally-crammed in the armrest, a barbie doll (?), 500 dried out pens, my graduation tassle and 0h so much more. I thought Spencer would be thrilled that the car could be more like his now...this is how I found him and Bri when I went to tell him.

(Seriously Bri, the basket on the head?!)

HAPPY VERY LATE MEMORIAL DAY

2 comments:

Adams Family said...

can you please come clean good old rajah out i swear that same exact stuff could be found in her too!

Jana Taylor said...

Is that Spence on the left?? Is he wearing khaki overalls and ONLY khaki overalls?!?!