*it was May 11--whoops!*
YOU ARE AN OLD MAN!
*we ate a giant pizza*
GOOD JOB AT BEING BORN
*he got a cool watch, a softball bat and...an IPHONE (with all his b-day mulah)*
HEART<3 HEART<3 HEART<3
*my camera didn't work that day :( So pictures compliments of last year!*


Bri's brithday is the day after Spencer's. Brotherly birthday love
3 comments:
Happy late Birthday Brother Orr, and now, happy birthday to you, Rachi!!!!! 21. Really? This is crazy. I remember in the 8th grade, last day of Johnson Jr. High, celebrating your 13th or 14th birthday at ihop. wow. I miss you, love you, and have a sweet Taiwanese gift for you when I get home. You're an angel. I miss you and love you, sister orr/my rach.
i love how you are catching up your blog on all your past events....it gives me hope....check mine out, I'm at Easter!!!! Love you and love reading about all your exciting things! and Happy Birthday
Post a Comment