Friday, June 12, 2009

Taylor Swift Unleashed


The boots worked and Spence and I are now converted. Taylor Swift stole our hearts last week. We can't seem to get them back. The Jazz hooked us up with pretty sweet seats, so we were ready for a good night. We didn't expect fall in LOVEEEEE. Ok, a bit much I know, but you get the point. It rocked and we didn't expect it to. It was a rad concert: cool costumes, stories, and very diverse. She played the guitar and piano and in the end--IT RAINED ON HER! I basically think she thought of everything she's ever liked at any concert or ever wanted to do and put it into one. Awesome. She was all over the place to. She performed at the top of one portal for a song and then on the walk down the stairs back to the stage for like 5 min, in the middle of her concert, she just signed autographs and hugged people. NO BIG DEAL. Conclusion: Taylor Swift is a stud. (Or studdess?)

We had class across the street at the Salt Lake Center before, so we picked up some Subway and ate at the park there. It started off our night right.

Me and my two white boots


LOVE STORY--So Cute

He's so much to handle :)

For her encore-she came out in a Utah Jazz jersey...I MEAN COME ON! We gave her a standing "O" for that.

She Loves<3

We Love<3

After the concert--you know how you're all thirsty and stuff--they were handing out free drinks outside. The perfect ending.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks like so much fun. I am so jealous you got to go. Oh and by the way, I am loving your glasses! They are smashing :)

Heather and Taylor said...

I'm jealous! Looks like too much fun!

Brittany Seager said...

i told u girl! she rocked it! she came out in a geeky band costume for ours. then ripped it off to her sexy sequence dress.

We Rock Well said...

So awesome!! I've loved Taylor since she was on MTV becoming someone's date to their prom, she's such a cutie! Love the boots, totally Fritos!! ;)