Thursday, June 11, 2009

Another Cloudy Day

The weather in SLC is KILLING me lately. Every day I wake up wanting to play tennis, only to find the dark/windy/rainyness outside. It's so depressing. I wish there wasn't a giant window next to me to constanty remind me, not to mention the flashes of light followed by thunder. I can hardly wait for the scorching Vegas weather I will become accustomed to in just one week! Today is my last day of class and I couldn't be more thrilled. Expect for the fact I have 3 assignments and 2 papers due in 4 hours. I seriously have not been a fan of Spring semester. Finals are next week--hallejuiah. But, for right now, it's back to blog stalking, a homework coma and whinning. I NEED SUNSHINE!

2 comments:

Al and Ash said...

I need sunshine too!! Why are we so solar powered. We were in vegas last weekend and it was beautiful weather. Al and I are sad you guys are leaving-but have so much fun in vegas!!!

Courtney said...

The weather totally sucks. I am so jealous of you guys whisking away to the Vegas sun. I need a vacation. Can we come?