Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Life As We Know It Part II

Here comes another slew of pickies with their own stories to tell:
Jack's Baptism
My first little nephew is NOT so little anymore. Jack turned 8 and my parents and I went down to the cute little town of Tulare, CA to see him get baptised. I LOVE going to Brett and Kelly's. They have the cutest house and the cutest kids. On top of having us and their 3 kids, they had family from Kelly's side also. It was quite the party. I still didn't feel mature enough to hang with the adults, so I partied with the kids. It's my comfort zone. Congrats Jackers!

Bishop Taylor, Wifey, and their eldest-PreCiouS

This was Jack's birthday present from Uncle Morgan and Spence and I. We played with it right away.

Grandma came bearing gifts...of course.



Cutie Emma

Crazy Cole

The whole crew

All the kids



Alabama
For the 2 second spring break that BYU allowed, I flew out to Alabama to visit my sis and her girls. Curry was away, so we had a girls weekend. We hung around Birmingham for a couple days, shopped and chilled and then we drove dow to Destin, Florida. HONESTLY--THE most beautiful wonderful beach/beach town in the world. I recommend the trip to ANYONE! It has sugar sand beaches literally, I mean the sand squeaked when you walked in it. The water was emerald green and perfect temperature. It was a dream. So fun. Rylee and Talin are an adventure in their own and I probably almost stuffed them in my suitcase to take with me. I LOVE THEM. I took way to many pictures/video so enjoy!
Face in sand=fun for Tallineenee



Perfection

Rylee Roo

She got stuck in this. So she just went with the flow.

SISTERS<3

Should we probably put this on a postcard??

Like mother like daughter


Talin wouldn't eat her food like a big girl...this was her response.

I put a dress on when we were in Target and said, "Hey do you like this dress?" to Lindsey. Rylee proceeded to copy me (HILARIOUS, she seemed way to old for 5) and lil Tal proceeded to copy her. Classic. (Sorry it's turned)


RachAel James' Wedding
My twinner Rachael is no longer on the market. She married precious Mr. Mulder who made her a Mrs. Mulder. Their wedding was small with just some friends and family. It was really nice and really fun. Spence and I got to hang out with Kelsey and Brian Olydrod (formally Kelsey Cahoon:)). It was good to have a wing man couple. Rachael was completely gorgeous and the CUTEST. Congrats to the Mulders and Rach-PLEASE CALL ME!

Matching names, Matching rings



There's still much more to come. Part III--I know you can harldy wait

2 comments:

sadie said...

your boobs look good. i just thought i'd let you know.

Heather and Taylor said...

You are one busy girl! We need to go on a double date before you go back to Vegas. Miss you!