I am going to the Taylor Swift concert tonight. My white D.I. cowgirl boots are preped and ready to go. I got them back in that crazy first year of college. The 5.99 tag is still on them. They've proven to be worth it. Oh and don't even worry, they have a braided band across the ankle with a chain that jingles. I like to tap dance in them. You could say they're like my power boots. I do what I want in them.

I'm glad I finally get to live in the glory of my jazz dancing skills. Look where they have brought me this evening. So to dear Taylor Swift: good luck, I hope that you can handle me!

(That's probably what she'll look like as she gazes up at me in the upper bowl, lettin' my boots do their thang.)
5 comments:
hahaha you are hilarious!! I love those little boots. I can just picture you with your mini skirt that comes to your knees, your pink cowgirl collared shirt, hair in braids and a little cowboy hat on clicking your heels. Have so much fun!!
You are a crack up! I have some boots that are almost identical to those, although they don't jingle. That's what really gives yours that honkey tonk. Have so much fun at the concert! I am totally jealous. I heart Taylor Swift!
first of all i can remember when you bought those, black and white party! second of all im so jealous!
i LOVE cowboy boots. i am currently the owner of 3 different pairs. love you.
- your secret best friend.
it was so good so good so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to talk about it with you!
Post a Comment