Monday, August 13, 2012

Vegas = Nieces = Joyous

Remember that one time when I technically don't live in Vegas anymore? We're currently gypsy's -- Whatever -- but I'm now thinking of some of things I'm going to miss.
My absolute favorite part of living in Vegas has been being around a larger part of my family. Unfortunately I can't have them all to myself, but I get a good group of them.
 The best group...my nieces. 
It's fine, I'm allowed to have favorites. Who else will play with me and cuddle me and give me kisses. Not the way these girls can. SO Instead recap every event I want to share my favorite parts of being here. I get to be apart of their lives in the funnest cutest times.
Prepare for sassy-cute-beautiful-goofy-silly little girl overload.

First up birthdays. Give me a reason to celebrate, easy, you get a present. Give me the person to celebrate with...jackpot. And make those birthdays for people up the age of 10...duh. Heaven.
This birthday lead to a baptism. Normally I travel for these special occasions, this only took a nice walk across the street. Convenient and perfect. 

Mother daughter
 With the Leavitt grandparents.
The Taylor grandparents
The things an 8 year old can do in a pretty white dress. . .
All my nieces and nephews (minus one lil Deany boy)
When I was 8 years old I got a journal with my name on it (typical), but I wrote in that things until it was 5 million% chalked full. I took Rylee aside and showed her it and what I wrote the day I was baptized. I showed her what I wrote the day she was born and how excited I was. I showed her all the times I wrote I was in love with boys and that I wrote in all caps taking up an 8 x 11 page "I LOVE (Fill in the blank with 4 different boys names on rotation. One being her uncle which she found hilarious and always wants me to show people). I was so happy to find her already filling 4 pages half way through the day "I love her journal, you're totally awesome." Moving stuff. 

I got to go to their sporting events and run around with the non-performers of the day. 
 If you didn't notice...Rylee is -- REAL TALL
 While Logy pants steals her moms Diet Coke and kicks back...
 Tally finds friends to climb trees with.
And the best. Recitals. Singing, dancing, these divas pull out all the stops. And I love watchin' the sass come out on stage. I hate though how old they look with make up on.

 Above- Singers company performance. Getting as much love from them as I can steal.
Below- The cutest Bunker Dance sweethearts I've ever known.

Taking it all in. Presh.
 Sisters
 
 Aunt Jana and Uncle Zach
 The whole Leavitt family
 Posin' her sass off
 Daddy daughter love
 
 "Pappa...I wan up. I wan yoor chulders"
 Tally smile please...yep just like that

 Who the show is really about - the mama. (I took this because I wanted to get the Smith Center in it...such a cool place. Glad Vegas could get something worth while).

And thus ends the love and gag sesh of my darling family and nieces. Wish I could have them all here with me. Not so lucky. But I'm really lucky I got at least this much of them as I'm not going to have them at my disposal anymore. Bugga...wish I coulda had even more of them. And to all my other fam that's around - their parents, Mo and Kaylee, Mom and Pop - I don't slaughter you with pictures, but I love you too.

No comments: