Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tulare, CA: BABY DEAN!!

On our way to Anaheim this summer, we stopped in Tulare, CA (By Fresno kinda) to visit my brother Brett, his wife Kelly and their family. They had a new addition that we wanted to see. Dean Taylor. He is a stud. We wouldn't have seen him until he was 6 months or something, and I just couldn't have that. So our three hour detour was needed. We played and ate for 4 or 5 hours and loved it.

THEY LOVE HIM! They wouldn't leave him alone.



Boys will be boys.


EMMA <3



I love these kids. MISS THEM TO DEATH! Thanks guys.

1 comment:

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Oh my gosh Rachel! I didn't know you had a brother in Tulare. Why would I, I don't know! BUT, I live in Visalia, CA which is 10 minutes from Tulare, how weird is that? Anyway, just thought I would let you know!! How are you doing? Are you enjoying married life? Oh this is Kristy Holbrook your old Laurel advisor!!