Saturday, November 14, 2009

BYU Homecoming

It was BYU's Homecoming a couple weeks ago and although the game SUCKED...the parade was quite entertaining. We live right on the corner of campus so the parade came on our street. Spence and I woke up a little earlier and went on in our scrubs. It was so cute. Pretty funny too. Documentation:




Oh and then, I sprained my ankle walking home. Little rolled down a hill, sprained it. I said "Spencer, keep walking," in a teary voice because i couldn't stand anyone noticing even more. I make quite the scene. I survived. But that stretch of walk has been the death of me lately..the puddle incident. I guess the conclusion is...I'm a clutz. Darn.

Spence's family came down to see our place, go to the game, and feed us. It was wonderful to have them, but the game was quite depressing. We got some Red Robin to make it better. Thanks Orrs!
(Spence had to goob up my picture)
Oh and ESPN College Game Day was there...no BIG DEAL! TCU tore it up. Cougars...nice try I suppose.

The boys in all their glory. Soakin' it up.

1 comment:

sadie said...

its ok. that ditch by your house tore me up too. i need to see you soon. i love you :)