Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Happy New Year 
It's always refreshing to have a holiday, especially one that brings about the idea of a fresh slate.

I'm happy.
Happy with last year
Happy with the year to come.
Happy about how much 1 year brings...
how much growth can come,
how much knowledge can be gained,
how many memories can be made,
how much can be built into 1 life.
I like that it's "Happy" new year
It means finding what it is that makes you most happy and capitilizing on it
On focusing on those ideas and trying to use those to lead to your happiness.

Today I was happy.

For family
For God's gorgeous and amazing creations. 
For life and existence and all that it brings
For another year to pass to grow, learn, love and just be.

I hope to make it happy
and to make every day happy

So happy new year 
and
Happy new day
2013
(Oh yeah because I  got my blog to work again...happy)

1 comment:

Ashley D said...

I liked this post. And I like that last picture. And I like you.