Timing in life has been real funny for me the last couple years.
Things happen at weird times, causing weird timing and weird situations.
Welp, I'm in Vegas right now, again.
And I'm getting ACL surgery tomorrow. Long overdue.
Somehow it seems like super weird/bad timing, and at the same time the only thing that makes sense. The best timing.
So here's to hoping it is.
And that it's all smooth and cool, cause right now I'm only writing to let the rambling out.
You could say I'm a tid bit nervous anxious.
ugh.
Oh, and mostly, I'm going to miss my knee being pretty.
Well at least as pretty as knees can be.
(I'm having a photo sesh with this last version of it right now)
Scars build character right?
ugh.
OK - DONE UGHhhing.
(Note - don't start watching Grey's Anatomy the day before such an event...Just don't. Or do?
I won't say it, but insert title word here)
(Note - don't start watching Grey's Anatomy the day before such an event...Just don't. Or do?
I won't say it, but insert title word here)
1 comment:
ugh. prayer said for you today. :)
Post a Comment