Friday, July 6, 2012

Spring Training 2012

Family tradition. Spring Training 2012. 
WARNING: If you hate baseball, family, food, or lots of action baseball photos, leave now. 

Thursday
On the road
Night game
I used my mega zoom lens to track these puppies down from the other end of the park. Strawberry/banana chocolate drizzled sticks! Shut up, get over here now. 
Burres pitching
Panda batting
That night the family went to the Hunger Games midnight premier
Jana and I have matching jabberjay/mockingjay 


Friday
Pinnancle Peak is our go to family feast while in the desert there. Big steaks, cowboys, and music.

My parents are the cutest matchies


Crank your neck down first base seat night. FUN
The girls


Satruday 
Day game and meet up with the Mckellers
Troy Tulowitzki hits a homer
Sneakin' on the snackin' pops. 
Morgan's reflection...
The Leavitts
Zach and Linds
I didn't really get to fear the beard much/at all. Missed ya Wilson





Emily and Paul took us in for the weekend. Our little PHX hostesses. I think was the 3rd year, maybe the 2nd that they let us play with them while we were at Spring training. Tradition made. Newest tradition- taking us to "Chino Bandido". It's INSANE. We went again before we left town. Mexican/Chinese food. 
And of course she navigated us through LAST CHANCE. The place AFTER Nordstrom rack. I've already told everyone about my shoe fetish find there, but proof again. 5 for the price of 1. Love it. Emily is a straight PRO. 
They were the best hosts. They took us to those two places, then swimming at the Biltmore (which is our new favorite place and we want to stay at some point in our life). They didn't make me make any decisions, they just did it. LOVE. They made us breakfast Sunday morning and sent us home with sandwiches and snacks for the ride home. 
As Zach shows...it was a good time...Until next year!




1 comment:

EmylovePaul said...

ok I don't think I knew you went back to chinos?! Ahh this makes me wish you were here for MLB or something. I love when you come. Be my neighbor?