Saturday, January 21, 2012

September 2011

Here comes some catch up. Quick as I can...a run through of what I remember through pictures:
SEPTEMBER
Brother's reunited
 Spencer was introduced to this pair as official couple finally.
 Us and Kimi ran the Midway Swiss Days 10K 
 and finished.
 Orr family Midway trip: Labor day
Breaking suit to cheer on our Lexi...I didn't get the red memo (for some reason I'm in blue :))
September brought us all this fun in Utah before we moved to Las Vegas the second week. Where we were excited to start going to things for our family and nieces. Like Talin's adorable soccer games.
 PURE Sisterly love

 My girlies
"Pappa"
We also got to enjoy a quick trip to Disneyland with the adorable Leavitt family for Tallineenee's birthday. We treated ourselves to season passes.
We went to the princess breakfast at Arielle's Grotto for her big 5th.
Zach fully embraced it
 daddy daughter
 Leavitt clan
 One of the 5 princess they met
We like them
                                                                       "Spensa" and Tal Tal

 Adored her minnie mouse ears with her precious dress
The 5 year old wasn't a big fan of it, but Logan, the 1.5 year old, was all about it...




 Birthday Girl
 Magical World of Color
 After all the fun with our families we both got straight to work with weddings, work and unpacking. Happy to be on to the next step of our life in Vegas and doing so together.

1 comment:

RACHAEL said...

:) :) kerfuffle LOVES!