Saturday, January 28, 2012

October 2011

This picture was from Tally's family birthday night...some reason I don't have any of her. Looks like I love these two too much.
I went up to SLC for a week to help plan Nate and Kimi's wedding and got to see my talented lil sis-in-law Annie in her Halloween dance recital. She is seriously ridiculous at how good she is. Also she choreographed half the concert. She's good in all types of dance, but hip-hop...DANG girl. She is so swag and I adore watching her. 
 
SISTERS
The proud fans
 It ended in a Thriller dance...(also notice her flowers. My mother-in-law collected dead flowers for her bouquet....adorably creative)
 Spence joined me up there for the weekend. We did pumpkin carving...ours was Harry Potter. 
 My lovelies
 I decided to throw a Murder mystery party in the 2 seconds we were there. We had to plan quick, but it was SUPER worth it. It was an 80's themes murder mystery party. Each character was someone that was famous or heard of from the 80's but the names were twisted around. The characters all had weird quirks and stories. Spencer was "Ivan Pingmold", CEO of Baqua Net Hairspray and flatulent/ghostbuster. I was his wife, "Polly Pingmold", the host and antisocial 'wannabe prom queen'. 
 Rock star diva besties. 
Lex = Melinda Parnile, lead singer of 'The No No No's'  
Annie= Cat Fenafar, 'Rough and tough' pop guitarist and singer
Julie= Lany Lou Metton                                       Reege= Base Squealey                              
Julie was a kleptomaniac olympic gold medalist. She stole stuff and did this pose after everything Reege was a narcissistic front man of the 80's rock band "Hug". hewalked around with a mirror and sang random song. He was also a ladies man who flirted with everyone around. 
 Power couple Nate and Kimi. 
Nate=Turbozone Goobalo, 'wannabe famous' break dancer. He rhymed everything he said and was way too good at it. 
 Kimi= Kelly Goobalo was a narcoleptic ballerina/wannabe break dancer. I would turn around and she would be asleep in a random position. It was hilarious
         Aunt Vickie: Bo Pontana the pro football star      Grandpa: Grandma: Fammy Taye 
Gpa was a creepy television evangelist that was caught up in scandals. Gma was an over-emotional president of the Cat Fenafar fan club.
 The whole 80's motly Crew!
  "16 Candles" reenactment
 I ended up being the murderer...the weapon--my rubix cube.
 We got back to Vegas in time for Halloween where we threw these costumes on for the ward trunk or treat with the Leavitt's. A "super senior" and monkey guy.
 She LOVES "spince", especially when the monkey mask is off.


 The proud parents
 She wanted to be a real "scary" vampire. Not a pretty one. Curry made her fangs even!
 Games
 My little angel baby cowgirl cutie
              Rylee was a "sassy" 80's chick. Morgan was Tom Havaford from Parks and Rec "E720"
 Giving/stealing candy for the trick or treaters. 
 Daddy and daughters
October brought lots of parties and family, our favorite things. 

2 comments:

Al and Ash said...

I love the pic of Reege. I don't know him that well but he always makes me smile when I see him. I starting laughing out loud thinking of him subbing for our softball team and crushing stand up doubles. Funny guy. That party looked awesome. Wish you guys were closer.

Kimber said...

rachel, i miss you, come back to provo and play!