Our last day in Korea we ran around getting our last souvenirs and soaking up everything we could. We ate our favorite treats and rode the subway with ladies adorned in mullets. After our awesomely fun long flight home in which our in-flight entertained included a ton of movies we always wanted to see and music and games. Yeah like super nintendo games on my tv in front of my face.
Spence and I played Street Fighter old school against each other on different screens. So rad. Street Fighter! I hated it though cause I forgot I've always sucked at and my brothers always used to destroy me in that. But the fact that I was playing it on a plane made it ok that I, Blanca, was killed by Ryu 15 times. Whatever.
Did I mention how adorable the stewardesses are on Korean Air? They wear old school flight attendant outfits with adorable hair bows, inspiring me to buy 10 of them. Spencer said that is like the most coveted women's job for Koreans. And they have like a ton of requirements to be one. These boys are real real rad. I adored them.
My cream one was in my hair as we were greeted at the airport like return missionaries.
Missionaries were actually right behind us. Made Spence's 3 months seem pretty weak sauce.
I was only gone a week...but I'll accept the love anytime.
"Look I wrote it in Korean"- Julie "Yeah, thats...close"-Spence
I was happy to have my Korean cutie back in America with me
He was happy his parents got him Sugarhouse BBQ as a welcome back. Obviously I was too...
Thanks Korea. We loved you. Hope to be back one day. But always only together.



1 comment:
This was G's greatest thing to look at and hear..your love for the Korean side of life.. what experiences, what a fun time you both looked like you had.
So glad to see and read your blog. Keep up the good work.
See you pretty soon.
Post a Comment