Our new home is Vegas. We turn in our moving truck in the morning and then it's just a matter of unpacking all our ugly boxes. Tonight we set up our room with my mom and I got pretty excited. It's home for a while so I like to make it feel that way. And by home I mean my parents house. The basement is a CUSH step up from our small home in the Prov, so we are happy. We'll be here for a bit. Spence is working and I'm doing the wedding thing, got two this month so keepin' pretty busy. We're just stoked to be in the same place and settled for a quick second. Life has been so different for us this summer so we just want to get back to normal.
Vegas residents, I'm ready to play when you can (and I guess when I can find time:)). And non-residents, we have two bedrooms in our lil part of the home so visit...the bed is super comfy!
Also we had a family dinner tonight (Did I mention my parents AND my brother and his wife life just upstairs. The Taylor hotel you could say.) At dinner I asked what the house rules were. My mom threw some requests out, we all added comments, and my dad laid down his ONE rule. The one he waited until we were all quiet before he said, "When you drink the last of the grape juice go to the storage and put a new one in the fridge. It's not that hard." Well said pops, I hope I can live up to your demands.
Going to bed, hoping that our life falls in order at some point!
Also we had a family dinner tonight (Did I mention my parents AND my brother and his wife life just upstairs. The Taylor hotel you could say.) At dinner I asked what the house rules were. My mom threw some requests out, we all added comments, and my dad laid down his ONE rule. The one he waited until we were all quiet before he said, "When you drink the last of the grape juice go to the storage and put a new one in the fridge. It's not that hard." Well said pops, I hope I can live up to your demands.
Going to bed, hoping that our life falls in order at some point!
4 comments:
welp, we Anaheim Taylors just had a hearty 3-minute laugh regarding Eric's sole request. That one thing says loads about who he is to the core. P.S. We'll probs need to stay over at the Taylor Hotel soon. Sounds pretty quacktastic over there.
you two are the most wonderfully glorious creatures. i miss you :)
PS- i was in vegas on aug 9th, 22nd and 23rd. i think you were still in provo!! this is just an old post :) BUTTT... are you living in vegas now?!!?! because i am going to come home and have a baby shower sometime in OCTOBER!!!! can you make it?!?!?!?!! <3 <3 <3 <3
Thats my kind of Dad. Nothing pisses off a man like an empty grape juice container. Cuz really....Its not that hard. Haha love it!
Post a Comment