Mothers I love:
MOST IMPORTANT: My own momma. She is why I am the oddly interesting person I am today :) I LOVE YOU!
My sister who is the mom that answers my call when real mother leaves her cell phone in the car-which is always.My sis-in-laws who I can steal ideas from on how to be hip and cute and stuff.
My mother-in-law who raised Spencer to put up with me.
All the woman who helped my mother raise me and guided me through all my awkward years.
My precious friends who appear to be poppin' out babies these days. You'll all be the best.
And of course-Angelina Jolie....cause she loves collecting beautiful babies. What would we do without her?
All you mothers out there who endured pregnancy and labor to bring kids to this world...you have all my respect.
THANK YOU!!
3 comments:
Er I'm still in my awkward phase.... GO MOMS!!
Hi Rachel! Found your blog! It was fun to see what your up to and that your doing good! Funny we never run into you in Provo or at BYU! Haha- love the Angelina Jolie note.
AMEN! (ps i miss you and love to blog stalk you)
Post a Comment