Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Sunday Spill

-Spring semester so far is awesome. Piano, tennis, D&C and a class where we play board games every Friday or something. I am thoroughly enjoying my study hours.
-My friend's wedding was last night....best cake Spencer and I have ever had. I LOVE WEDDINGS.
-I ate skittles last night...who ever eats skittles anymore? Oh but they make "fave reds" starburts now. Best thing ever.
-My sister is moving to Vegas this month. I can't tell you how stoked I am to have my nieces on this side of the country. Oh and my sister I guess.
-Deep cleaned the house and car this weekend...sometimes that is just far too interesting/gross. How did those Cheese It's get under the rug?
-We love 30 Rock. "Werewolf Bar mitzvah spooky scary. Boys becoming men, men becoming wolfs!"
-We went to game 6 of the Jazz v. Nuggets series. OH HOW IT IS ALWAYS SO GLORIOUS!! Victory was ours. Bring it Lakers. And Wes Matthewsis so the new Ronnie BMy heart is replaced....oh Wesley.
-My parents are in Puerto Rico. I am in Provo. Why would I be jealous? It's not like mother nature hates provo or anything.
-Must sleep, migraine curses recently. SUCKS

3 comments:

Anne said...

lakers brung it.

RACHAEL said...

you get MIGRAINES? i had no idea. i am so sorry. i would give you an imitrex shot if i could. BTW- i miss you. &love your spills. &how half of your blog pictures are of sports players/teams.

Katie and Cam said...

1. i literally just sang werewolf bar mitzvah in my car today. its now my favorite song to get stuck in my head. 2. i get migraines too! usually from looking at my computer or a screen for too long. excedrin is the best.