We lived in the ward we're in now last year, but for some reason few recognize us this year! Sad, I know. So, we've decided that instead of blaming the other people for not being friendly, we should try to step out of our comfort zone for once. So after relief society today I introduced myself to the bishop's wife. Step one complete. Now to try visiting teaching or something. Oh and last year the bishop never said hi to us or knew who we were...our new bishop called me Sister Orr today--it was neat.
I've been on an organizing spree lately. With the new move and the different locations of living over the summer, our stuff is everywhere. Our new apartment is very accommodating for storage, unlike our last one where we had to hide our vacuum by the coat rack and the washer/dryer was next to the fridge. Because of how grateful I am for all the space I'm trying to use it wisely....I've gotten so good had storing things though that I was having a hard time! This weekend I rocked it and am making more progress. When I get started I can't stop so everything we have in storage in Midway was also fingered through. I now have an entire wardrobe to give to D.I. (much of which is from freshman year of high school that for some reason I still have), a box of gadgets and a slew of kitchen stuff. Rachel the rat pack cleaned up and is letting go of all her crap :)
So if you're bored by now...STOP READING. If you care to hear the rest of my spill then here's some more random...
-I like school this semester, a lot actually. I think it might last more than the first month too. I mean, I am all caught up on my readings...when has that EVER happened. I tell you, I do not know. (Even though I'm supposed to be studying right now...)
-I heart skirts right now and I want 1500 so I can wear multiple ones every day.
-I LOVE MY CUTIE MAC...it might be why my life is so much easier this semester...and also why Spence seems to be able to listen to my other complaints.
-We're trying to sell this stuff on Craigslists and...well...we're not. SUCKY. Anyone need a printer or other stuff?
-We made cookie dough this weekend but got real wild and put white chocolate and butterscotch chips....it's all gone now!
-Spence did the dishes the last three times...on his own. Major points
-I miss my nieces
-I took a nap today from 5:30-9....awful awful idea. Darn curtains work too well.-I'm practicing the guitar lately and now my fingers hurt.
-Joshua James has a new CD out and it's awesome. Listen on ITunes...delightful.
-I had food poisoning last weekend...I don't even want to think about it it was so depressing
-This picture is cute

-Um....I think I'm all spilled out.
-I just spilled my water on the floor....coincidence.
Now that I made it this far, for your sake....picture post is next.
3 comments:
Rach, I just got over food poisoning too! It's horrible! I had never had it before and never want to again. Loved the post. love you.
hiiiiiiiii. I just miss you. and this rambling makes want to cry. because I miss you. Lets meet halfway in vegas?? Ok?? Thanks. I love you.
ugh i love you so much it is sick. i love random. my life is FULL of random. still loving you. k, bye.
Post a Comment