Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday Night and Too Much To Do

Library...

to go or not to go???

Well this darn tivo that was SUCH A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS PRESENT....sucks...sorry mom.

So our whole plan of setting up our tivo, peacing out to the library, and then watching our show all night is out. Technology sure does blow sometimes.

So...what to do...???

Still wondering......hmmmm......

I knew I couldn't resist---


(Even passing up the UNLV v. BYU game for this one...We just can't miss it!!)
(Oh and if anyone has any insights as to what they think might happen this season...lets talk!)

3 comments:

EmylovePaul said...

Yo girl. Did you know that I totally LOVE LOST?! Oh yeah...ya did. Once we get through season two three and four, Paul and I are going to be on the couch watching it live with you...live...since it's live and all. Anyway, you have a spectacular blog here, so don't let it stop. You're better than I am! Can you teach me???

ps. you watching the bachelor?? OMG. TIVO

Ally Kay said...

Umm. Love LOST. I bought it on Itunes and am watching it in Spain. Ha ha. Show addictions. They are the best.
I have no guesses as to what will happen. I'm too LOST

Lauren said...

What did you think of LOST? I have been a solid fan since 2005 but not sure how I feel about the whole time travel thing? ya know? But I am happy its back!