Monday, January 19, 2009

BLOGGG???

I've been pondering about blogging lately. Like REALLY pondering. I think about doing it a lot, but...ne'r do I actually get there. Last night, after I put the kids I babysit to sleep, I pulled out the laptop and cruised the blogging scene. Blog after blog after blog. I laughed, I gasped, I got jealous. Freakin' Ally is in SPAIN! Who'd of thought. Some other girls pregnant! I found that this blog world is what keeps me "in" with the outside world. So although I only live in Provo and there is no child for me soon...I'm trying to muster up what is so interesting about me. Not much. So, why do I think about how I HAVE to blog? How do I even know anyone sees this? Why have I made yet another thing that is always on my to do list? This is supposed to be something for me and something fun....well...

So, I continued to journey through the blogosphere and MAN...there are so many people in this world web. And they acutally know what the are doing! How do they get such cute designs and text and everything? How do they do those things with their pictures? Who is this NieNie, expert blogger? How does everyone have a specific thing they write about on a specific day that keeps me coming back for more? How does everyone have their own companies and such through blogging? There's graphic designers, people who sell adorable homemade stuff, editors, self-made photographers....HOW!? I found so many people who blog for a reason.

I don't have that. Not so much I blog so that I can be accepted by everyone else who blogs. So hat's off to all you bloggers. Sorry that my entertainment is not so entertaining. If you have any ideas to help me out...please do! Give me something to blog about or for! What do you want to hear about? Want more pictures? Want me to write fake stories about how intense and hip life in Provo is? You let me know and I'll do it. This will also show me if anyone actually reads this thing! ....thanks :)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I totally know what you mean about not having anything exciting to blog about. You've got to be doing some fun stuff every now and then. I totally follow the Nie Nie blog. I will have to tell you all about her amazing story. Unless you already know. I have become somewhat of a blog stalker :) You have to keep blogging. It's always fun to see pics of you guys and what you are up to.

Cason and Marie said...

I think you are a great blogger!! I'm on your same boat though. No kids, just the same old thing everyday, so a whole lotta nothing to blog about. It's more for you though! It's your blog so put what YOU want on it! Everyone likes it whether they admit it or not, and people look whether they leave a comment or not. Keep blogging! I love it!

Brittany Seager said...

hey at least you have a husband and a home to blog about. ill blog about my new salon and nordstrom and boyfriend? ummm boring see i know you are creative rach

defining amy said...

Rachel. You are a perfect blogger, just the way you are. You blog about you and your life. That's exactly what blogs are all about, and I think you do a great job. Whatever stage we're at in our lives, we have certain things that make us happy (and certain things that don't). If you keep blogging about those, it helps remind other people how and why to be happy and enjoy every day. Plus, you can look back on your blog years down the road and see how you've changed for the better. I dig the whole blogging thing. And I dig you. I hope you're doing well.