Saturday, July 19, 2008

Join the Club


My ward is having a summer of weddings. In total there will be six. This week was a whirlwind. My shower was on Tuesday (who'd of thunk I'd get so excited to get dishes and an apron!), Kadee Leavitt's wedding was last night and today was the big one- two Ashley's showers, Groom and Hammack, totaling 12-4 (5ish) today. CRAZY! My questions is...how is our ward not getting sick of seeing the same people every second of the day!? Don't jump ahead, I'm not saying I am (although I can only do some much schmoozing and bragging about my soon-to-be), but I wonder how much of these ladies socializing is real and friendly. I think all of it. That's why I love my ward. We love getting to together. All these women love this! And they are so genuine through every line they have to walk through, every parent they don't want to meet. I'm grateful for this because of these 6 wonderful weddings to be or passed...I'm the butt end. The last. So, I'm just hoping, everyone will wanna celebrate the end of the wedding fiesta with me! Who can complain, they are getting a total of 26 free meals or something from this! And I'm just saving the best for last!!!

2 comments:

Brittany Seager said...

yey i found you! it was weird adding you on my link list under "rachel and Spencer"... funny we just talked about this today :) i love you rach.love your "britain boo"

Justin and Michelle said...

You two are so cute together! Loved the wedding announcement!!!
Can't wait to see ya! You're gonna be stunning!!!! :)