Monday, July 14, 2008

It's official, I've joined. I'm thinking having a blog will be the only way I will 1-have friends and 2-Know what the heck is going on in the world. I'm also hoping it will help me from browsing the blogging world for hours at a time. I mean, when Alyssa is in Australia with the Rebs and kangaroos...it's hard not to get addicted! My life isn't near that exciting, but I am participating in a wedding this summer. Yes it is that of my own. Spencer and I are joining the ever popular marriage club on August 9th! As short as the enagement has seemed to be it couldn't come any slower! We are just so excited. Day after day I fill my time with wedding, wedding, wedding. Sometimes fun, sometimes stressful, but ALWAYS worth it.

Our little story is the Provo fairytale. He's and Allstar SLC boy and I'm all Vegas. Same ward, same Family Home Evening group (I was the mother, he was my son...I guess that's just BYU for ya)...that's all we needed. Neither of us thought much of each other for the first couple months, but bring out the pumpkin guk and halloween costumes and you're bound to fall for eachother. Honestly, from the get go, things have gone way too perfectly and all too smoothly. It's just meant to be I suppose. I guess you could say we kind of like each other.

Hopefully I can keep up with this thing. Already reading this I know I won't be half as interesting as Ally's literary works of art or Sammy's sass and fun....But I'll be something else!

The Orr Family welcomes you

1 comment:

Ally Kay said...

Alright, so I admit it. I just discovered your blog. Only like 6 months later. I read every single post. You are fantastic. I'm in Spain... but YOU ARE MARRIED! That is quite possibly much cooler. I'm glad I can now be aware of this fantastic online journal of yours and keep up with you. You're awesome Rachel Tay.- Ally Kay.