After what I proclaimed was an extremely fun week, I'm throughly excited for a today of NOTHING
Things I love today.
-Waking up early and realizing I can go back to sleep. And doing it 5 times.
-Eating Reese's Puffs for breakfast.
-Having said breakfast around the counter with Spencer's parents while they eat lunch.
-Being myself
-Snuggling in my lil sis-in-law's comfy sweats
-Waiting for said sister to get out of school so I could bump music in the high school parking lot, wearing her baggy sweats, and stompin' in some Timberland boots.
-Having Ramen for lunch
-Ramen
-Watching Ellen with my girls
-Watching Ellen
-Ellen
-Dreaming of going to the Ellen show
-Dreaming of being on the Ellen show
-Figuring out how to become Ellen
-Deciding the Ellen show is my dream job
-Deciding when I have that job that I'll still keep the name "The Ellen Show"
-How excited I would be to have Ellen on my "The Ellen Show"
-Annie (sis) telling me when I'm on the show to that I have to say her name 3 times. ......Maybe 4
-Tonights movie date
-The snow outside
-The Dr. Pepper I just drank by accident.
-Dayquil liquid tabs - to avoid actually drink that yuck.
-Buns on top of heads
-The greasy one that graces mine now.
-A lot of things. A lot a lot of things.
I'll go finish this in my journal
HAPPY FRIDAY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment