Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Reege's 50th Birthday

Richard is Spencer's dad. But...REEGE is my father-in-law. Reege came about at some point for a nickname and now has become a persona. REEGE turned 50 in February. FIFTY! So Spencer and I decided to make a trip up to Utah for the big event. We had thoughts of a big birthday party, lots of attention for him, etc. No, it was REEGE'S 50th birthday and he got to choose. So what did he choose. Family time. Quiet family time. Golfing with the boys and the Crystal Hot Springs with the all of us. Crystal Hot Springs are about an 1-2 hours north of SLC. Through a cute lil hick town. But this is what REEGE wanted and this is what we had to do with a smile on our faces. I loved how enthusiastic he was about it, even if I was finding weird hairs and floaties in the water while wadding. We perservered and had a great time as well as a wonderful short weekend get away to celebrate birthdays. Annie turned 15 as well. They are a day apart. Easy partying 2 in 1. Thanks for letting us join on the fun! 
The establishment. F A N C Y

 "But I'm not even all wrinkly yet! Keep reading," Dennis the Menace
Birthday cuties...surprised and excited
 Don't get me started on the number of this girls age. My lil girl is not so little and I don't quite know what to do with myself. Love you Fatt Anne. 


No comments: