Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Non-Lazy Song

So you all know "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars. Have you seen the video? Here I'll show you:
(Please don't be offended by any parts, I didn't write or direct it)

Well we did our own little twist with the Orr family last year over the holidays. 
For every missionary that has been out in their family(3), they have always recorded a song parody of a fun song and changed the words to fit with their mission (and filled with some inside jokes). For Spencer it was "Welcome to Atlanta" by Ludacris changed into "Welcome to Korea". Nate's was "The World's Greatest" by R.Kelly changed to "Brazil's Greatest". I was able to help with that one and it was a blast to sing and record. 
But for Brian we can even do video now! SO we proceeded to parody Bruno Mars "The Lazy Song" to "The Non Lazy Song". We worked real hard and laughed our monkey masks off so even if you think we're ridiculous and dorky, I loved every second of it. 
ENJOY
(And if you're wondering who's who you can guess...I'm the chubby short missionary (boobs don't go well with men's button down and clothing). Spence is the tall awkward one. 

I've never really posted a video before so I don't know why it's so blurry. Anywho, it's a bit rough, we're not perfect. There are some funny mess ups and goofy parts, but we love it and did it in one take. Brian got it in Brazil at Christmas time and LOVED it. That's all that matters.  Hope you found some joy in it as well. 

4 comments:

Anne said...

Oh my.............

Anne said...

haha just kidding. Once again, Orr family kills it. I loved it. And I love your and kimi's boobs.

Anne said...

(read all of that in eeyore voice)

Al and Ash said...

That. Was. AWWWWWESOME! Holy crap, we are dying up here. I'm not sure whats cooler, that you guys made that or that Bruno Mars makes millions of dollars on a video like that.
The tall lanky monkey in the back made it for me. Nice work fellas.
Whats a guy got to do to get a copy of "Welcome to Korea"?
P.s. This is probably going to be posted to my twitter feed soon. And, all 8 of my followers that aren't Orrs are going to see it.